[Lnc-business] This is the new server sending email on lnc-business.

Ken Moellman ken at moellman.com
Sat Nov 25 02:18:53 EST 2017

Hello everyone.

We're on the new server now.  I did basic testing and things seem to be
working.  If anyone is awake, please respond.

Things might look a little funny until the email cutover tomorrow night.

Which reminds me -- Have you tried to log into your new LP.org email
address yet?  If not, please take time in the next 18 hours or so to do so.

Anyway, if you've received this message then the email list conversion was
successful.  I'll be moving the list archives over in the near future, as
well, but that's not an emergency IMO, and I'm tired.

ken