[Lnc-business] [Lnc-votes] roll call for this email list

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 30 18:00:02 EST 2017

	I don't think I'm directly receiving emails from the list. I never unsubscribed from the reflector list, so I've been receiving two copies of most messages posted here. But since the cutover, I seem to be receiving only one copy of each message, apparently via the reflector list since the sender's names are not appearing in the message headers.

Love & Liberty,

                                 ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                       RealReform at earthlink.net
                               (415) 625-FREE