[Lnc-business] [Lnc-votes] roll call for this email list

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Thu Nov 30 20:56:09 EST 2017

Starchild,

Your emails will no longer be delivered to your Earthlink email address.
They will be delivered to your Starchild at lp.org email address.  You should
have received an off-list email from Ken Moellman giving you a link to the
login page for that mailbox, your initial password, and what settings you
should configure on it.

I'm surprised you were able to send to the list from your Earthlink address
still, as I thought we had switched to only accept emails from the @lp.org
addresses...  Guess I should go look to see if that's the case.

I use Gmail (as do many other LNC members).  Gmail allows me to configure
it so that from my Gmail I can send as though I were logged into my @lp.org
mailbox.  I have also configured Gmail to periodically log into my @lp.org
mailbox and port those emails over to my Gmail account, so I still see all
my emails in the same place as before in my Gmail inbox.  Many other email
providers offer these options, but I am not familiar with Earthlink and how
you would do it there.  If you're not able to wire Earthlink in to allow
you to send/receive with your @lp.org email, then you'll need to separately
log into your new LP mailbox to send/receive LNC emails.

-Alicia