[Lnc-business] What happened to LNC archives?

Ken Moellman ken.moellman at lp.org
Sun Dec 3 20:50:36 EST 2017

Thy're coming back.  I've been working with staff to save their old
email, and getting the ballot access committee report ready (I think
it's done). And I've been fighting a cold.  I just woke up from a 4 hour
nap/coma.

They won't be lost.  I definitely am going to save all the old email
archives.  Not only is it a good idea, I think it's mandated by bylaws.
:)

---
Ken C. Moellman, Jr.
Libertarian National Committee
Region 3 Alternate

On 2017-12-03 19:58, Daniel Hayes wrote:

> Asking for a friend.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 3, 2017, at 6:54 PM, Caryn Ann Harlos <caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org> wrote:
>
>> A member asked as they were wanting to review some past emails.
>>
>> --
>>
>> IN LIBERTY,
>> CARYN ANN HARLOS
>> Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
>> Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado [1]
>> Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
>>
>> A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>> _We defend your rights_
>> _And oppose the use of force_
>> _Taxation is theft_