[Lnc-business] First draft of 12/9/17 LNC Meeting Minutes

Joshua Katz planning4liberty at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 10:04:05 EST 2017

I have a question, less on the minutes and more on a motion that was
adopted.  The proviso to the budget about states fulfilling their
responsibilities says it can be waived by the Chair and/or the Executive
Director.  What does that mean?  Can one of them, alone, do it - and, if
so, how is that different from saying "or"?  If not, how is it different
from saying "and"?

Also, while I appreciate the point Dr. Lark raised on the authorization of
lawsuits item, it was not the motion I had intended to make.  I will either
ask for cosponsors for an email ballot shortly, or wait until the next
meeting and request that item again.

Joshua A. Katz