[Lnc-business] LNC Emails for Sub Committee Members

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Thu Dec 21 21:39:54 EST 2017

Daniel Hayes's idea is good.  Sean O'Toole's idea is also good.

Some of the LP committees interact with people, businesses, and media,
outside of the internal LP circle.  Also, some of the committees
interact with state affiliates in the capacity of official business, and
that may warrant an official LP-email.  Both of the committees that
Daniel Hayes chairs probably classify for having LP-emails.  (Affiliate
Support Committee & Convention Oversight Committee)

Another committee that has, and may in the future, interact with
organizations or media outside the LP is the Historic committee.
(Historical Preservation Committee)

The Candidate Support Committee may also be a committee that would be
well served with it's members having an LP-email.

To recap:  I can see reasons for the following committees to have access
to an LP-email:

Affiliate Support Committee
Convention Oversight Committee)
Historical Preservation Committee
Candidate Support Committee

Possibly, the Ballot Access Committee too.  If they're involved with
contracting to outside people and/or groups.

---
Elizabeth Van Horn
LNC Region 3 (IN, MI, OH, KY)
Secretary Libertarian Party of Madison Co, Indiana
Chair-LP Social Media Process Review Committee
Vice-Chair Libertarian Pragmatist Caucus
http://www.lpcaucus.org/