[Lnc-business] Fwd: LNC

James Lark jwl3s at eservices.virginia.edu
Sun Apr 16 08:29:30 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues:

     I hope all is well with you.  I am forwarding a report from
Libertarian Party of Virginia chair Bo Brown, which arrived last night.

     As always, thanks for your work for liberty.

     Take care,
     Jim

     James W. Lark, III
     Dept. of Systems and Information Engineering
     Applied Mathematics Program, Dept. of Engineering and Society
     Affiliated Faculty, Dept. of Statistics
     University of Virginia

     Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
     University of Virginia

     Region 5 Representative, Libertarian National Committee