[Lnc-business] Historical direct plans

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:36:15 EDT 2017

I am away to Alaska, and then have some breaks in time.  I will be
beginning the organization and inventory.  I have several volunteers who
want to come from out of state and spend a week or so each on the project
and Colorado volunteers lined up.  That is the organization portion....

On the digitization front, LPedia has been busy with persons adding items
from their affiliates.  Liberty Pledges are going up slowly (because we
have a volunteer who is taking the time to make sure the OCR is top notch
by manually checking each item and working out the best software to use)...
all of the LP News that are already digitized are up.  Old Bylaws and
Minutes are getting restored.   The next major digitization project is the
old LP News which will be my first order of business after my Alaska trip.
I am shopping around with companies to find a good bid (since this is
beyond a typical volunteer capability being large size newsprint).

While the LP News are being scanned, I will be prioritizing additional
projects for volunteers and if any are needed to be done by a company.

We are obtaining a secondary server to store the large audio files and as a
secondary backup site.

That is a broad overview of where we are.  Please let me know if you have
any specific questions.  I anticipate I will be spending each Sat I can
down at the facility and scheduling volunteers in their schedules.

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*