[Lnc-business] Michelle Darnell

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:40:20 EDT 2017

You all have had a chance to review several emails about her campaign,
where she was asking the national party for support.  Her election is in
November, and she wanted to take out radio ads for one thing.  Time is
short if we did wish to assist, so I am asking if anyone would be
interested in co-sponsoring a motion and if so, what amounts would be
amenable.

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*