[Lnc-business] Records update- Historical

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:57:51 EDT 2017

The big batch of LP News has come back from the archivist.  I received some
copies of missing ones we had during this time which will need to be done
but the majority are done.  The company did an absolutely excellent jobs.
Volunteers will be working on getting these up on LPedia, and the search
engine there now searches within PDFs so the research potential is huge.

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*