[Lnc-business] Enough pussyfooting. Time for a fearless platform.

Arvin Vohra votevohra at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 21:01:04 EST 2017

I agree with Ken's view on positivity, although in a different way. People
should know the positive benefits of our position. With public schools,
those include tax cuts, more money for people to spend on private education
and the tough love charities that work, instead of bleeding heart enabling.
It includes creating a market of educational innovation, and educational
programs far superior to what we have now.  It includes creating a culture
in which people seek knowledge, instead of grudgingly tolerating it.

But people must absolutely know what our positions are. This week, I
discovered many don't know that Libertarians oppose welfare! That is pretty
much as basic as it gets.

We should tell people the benefits of eliminating all government welfare.
But we should at the very least let them know that goal.

-Arvin

VoteVohra at gmail.com
(301) 320-3634