[Lnc-business] Enough pussyfooting. Time for a fearless platform.

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 03:31:25 EST 2017

Starchild then what you are describing is privately owned schools serving
the public.

And that is not what anyone means generally.

But what we favour is the complete separation of education and state- at
least under the Statement of Principles.

But put that aside - and put aside the education plank - there is this
plank which leaves no place  for public schools

The protection of individual rights is the only proper purpose of government

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>