[Lnc-business] EFC Update and Extension

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 00:18:45 EST 2017

Here's where I think we are:

Three of the previous 5 sponsors have effectively withdrawn from the "EFC"
version of the motion, so that no longer qualifies for an email ballot.

Mr. Demarest and Mr. Katz have agreed to co-sponsor the
amend-something-previously-adopted approach that I suggested, but none of
the other co-sponsors of the "EFC" motion have joined yet.  At this point I
will co-sponsor the new version just to try to get us there faster.

If one more person will co-sponsor the new version, I'll get the email
ballot started tonight, and we can get on with it.

-Alicia