[Lnc-business] Cuban Prisoner Resolution - Take 2- request for co-sponsors

Joshua Katz planning4liberty at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 13:34:25 EST 2017

I voted no because it made, in my view, unfounded accusations against a
foreign government, and because it contained no action other than 'calling
up' and 'demanding.'  I suspect others may have voted no for the same
reasons I did.  This alternative, in my mind, addresses the first concern,
and at least contains some hints about the second.  I can't say I'm
terribly enthusiastic, but since email ballots have no provision for
amendment, I don't think it's unreasonable for a second motion to try to
address concerns of those who voted no on the first.

Joshua A. Katz