[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-04: Cannabis Resolution

Brett Bittner brett.bittner at lp.org
Mon Mar 6 13:40:13 EST 2017

I vote no.

The purpose of a resolution such as this should be to clarify an unclear
position. I doubt there is a single American who has heard the word
Libertarian in a political conversation that would be unclear regarding our
position on the legal status of cannabis.

For example, the Libertarian Party of Ohio articulated a strong position
with regard to their opposition to the recent voter referendum that would
have legalized marijuana in the state, due to the corporatism included in
the language of the referendum.

Brett C. Bittner

Region 3 Representative
Libertarian National Committee

brett.bittner at lp.org
317.537.8344

**This message sent from my phone. Please excuse any typos.