[Lnc-business] Discussion on LP records archives

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 21:07:44 EDT 2017

We had our second meeting tonight and are making a lot of headway on LPedia
(there are still some host-side bugs to work out before we can do a
"general" opening).  Any LNC members who want an account now though we can
get it to you.

Any more commentary on this I would appreciate over the weekend.

Wes, if you are reading, can you please give input on the fundraising you
thought you could do for this.

-Caryn Ann

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos <carynannharlos at gmail.com