[Lnc-business] Discussion on proposed Motion on Records Move (historical committee)

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Tue Mar 21 13:39:14 EDT 2017

My first thought along the process was "gee, Caryn Ann, I sure wish you
lived in the DC area. All this would be so much easier. Then you could
come in the office and take care of all of this yourself, and manage the
volunteers." Then later I thought "you know what, I just moved most of
these materials (some of them twice). I could easily move them again to
where Caryn Ann is." Then she and I wouldn't have to call and send
several emails to each other for each minor step of work on this.

Sure they'll be an added moving cost, but the simplification of doing
the work for Caryn Ann and me will be greatly facilitated.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org