[Lnc-business] Discussion on proposed Motion on Records Move (historical committee)

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Wed Mar 22 11:04:33 EDT 2017

I just want to clarify that when Caryn Ann wrote "up to two fundraising
letters", she meant fundraising letters via email, not snail mail. (I
confirmed that with her separately, but Caryn Ann, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Thanks,

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314