[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-07: August LNC Meeting

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 1 01:44:39 EDT 2017

	I vote no. Nothing against Kansas City, but I haven't seen/heard anything in this thread about either a venue or a local activist tie-in there to recommend it over other possible locations.

	If we're not being mindful when we choose a meeting location of how that location will (1) enable us to better advance the cause of freedom via local activism tie-ins or similar considerations, and (2) conserve party resources so that more of those resources can go directly toward advancing freedom, then I don't think we're making the choice as responsibly and wisely as we could be.

Love & Liberty,
                                    ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                                 (415) 625-FREE
                                    @StarchildSF