[Lnc-business] Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 19:38:33 EDT 2017

Yes but they do not go directly to a list the way that blog posts do but
rather get posted in a scheduling list which is an imperfect system as
there is a 24 hours to review and sometimes things are simply not caught.
The way the process works is that no disapproval is approval (silence
equals consent).