[Lnc-business] New Committee does not resolve the problem

Steven Nekhaila steven.nekhaila at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 19:29:16 EDT 2017

The APRC is beyond its scope of duty if it is going to be monitoring posts, creating a marketing strategy, etc. That is why this committee was founded and it will tally up our shortcomings and identify our opportunities while allowing us to double down on our strengths. This is not a committee to investigate the APRC, this committee will review all of our social media practices and evaluate our current strategies which will come back to the LNC as a report so we can take meaningful, effective action in the proper direction.    If we were to simply put the staff in charge of vetting posts it would be an undue burden, and more importantly it may not yield the effective results we are looking for. Social media is very complex and involves proprietary algorithms, while also varying from platform to platform, we need to keep our aces in their places while also looking for opportunities to improve brand protection and messaging.     By having a committee study our social media assets and procedures and returning a report to the LNC we will be able to uncover opportunities that we may not know exist and expound on solutions. I hope you can have confidence in us to bring something substantial to the table come next meeting or before, this will not be taken lightly.      Instead of attacking the situation with a hatchet, let's approach it with a scalpel, keep our teams motivated, and use this as a learning opportunity. I just ask you to trust our judgement and understand that we share your concerns.     In Liberty,     Steven Nekhaila  Region 2 Representative Alt  305-393-6412

--- Sent from Boxer |  http://getboxer.com

Original Quoted context has been removed as per policy