[Lnc-business] Lee Wrights

Brett Bittner brett.bittner at lp.org
Thu May 4 18:39:42 EDT 2017

I will also co-sponsor.

Madam Secretary - As my access to the Internet is limited through Sunday
here in Alaska and the Pacific Ocean, I ask that you accept my vote in
favor of this resolution, so that it may be expedited.

Thanks,

Brett C. Bittner

Region 3 Representative
Libertarian National Committee

brett.bittner at lp.org
317.537.8344

**This message sent from my phone. Please excuse any typos.