[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2017-10: Donation to the Mark Wicks campaign

David Demarest dpdemarest at centurylink.net
Wed May 10 06:33:07 EDT 2017

Using Larry Sharpe’s Big Tent “80/20” rule as my guide, I vote YES on the LNC motion to contribute $5,000 to the Mark Wicks for Congress campaign.

Thoughts?

~David

Dec 28-Jan 1 Omaha Roads to Liberty Un-Convention

~David Pratt Demarest

LNC Region 6 Representative (IA, IL, MN, MO, ND, NE, WI)

Secretary, LPNE State Central Committee

Cell:      402-981-6469