[Lnc-business] Vice-Chair

David Demarest dprattdemarest at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:05:50 EDT 2017

Wow, I am in seventh heaven! Now we are really getting somewhere thanks to
Arvin rudely giving us a swift kick in the backside. I propose to celebrate
the rebirth of the Libertarian Party as we begin the painful process of
reexamining our core principles, our timid responses to the moral dilemmas
imposed on us courtesy of the government with the permission of the
majority and how we can thoughtfully respond to courageous attempts to get
us off our intellectual posteriors.

Excrutiating as it may be, I am ecstatic at the progress we are making now
and the exciting potential for much more as we grow our party. And the
timing is perfect as we build on huge gains and exposure achieved in the
2016 elections and prepare for exponential growth in 2018 and 2020.

There is hope for the Libertarian Party after all!

Thoughts?

~David Pratt