[Lnc-business] Bylaws Committee Veil of Secrecy.

David Demarest dpdemarest at centurylink.net
Mon May 22 22:00:04 EDT 2017

Starchild, thank you!

Obviously, I cannot comment on many of the particulars of your response. In the interests of transparency, however, I think and hope it is okay to say that I am for full transparency, noting Joshua’s comment that the need for executive sessions is unlikely. I also think and hope it is okay to say that Joshua is doing an excellent job as committee chair and all committee members are actively engaged and working very hard. We truly have some experts that are helping me as a newcomer learn the ropes and contribute to the productivity of our thoughtful deliberations. I look forward to getting into the meat of our bylaws considerations.

Robert, Wes: I request that my following contact information be provided in the appropriate locations relevant to the LNC and the ASC and Bylaws & Rules committees. Apologies for my oversight in not taking care of this sooner. No excuse, but the LNC does keep me hopping and rarely a dull moment!!! It is exciting to be part of a dynamic LNC body proper and productive LNC committees, two of which I am privileged and honored to serve on. :)

*	Business hours (if appropriate information - 9:00-6:00 Central): 402-981-6469, dprattdemarest at gmail.com <mailto:dprattdemarest at gmail.com>

*	Home: 402-493-0873, dpdemarest at centurylink.net

Thoughts?

~David

Dec 28-Jan 1 Omaha Roads to Liberty Un-Convention

~David Pratt Demarest

LNC Region 6 Representative (IA, IL, MN, MO, ND, NE, WI)

Secretary, LPNE State Central Committee

Cell:      402-981-6469