[Lnc-business] would like to cut 1 issue of LP News

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 00:17:20 EDT 2017

Dicta clarifies intent.  We get rushed along in these meetings and often
times presume that intent will be upheld.  That certainly didn't work out
well in committee applications and it makes me want to throw everything and
the kitchen sink into motions.

I think we should honour the context and general intent or vote.  I am not
at all okay with saying this is a staff discretion considering the heated
debate and member passion on many sides on this issue.

-Caryn Ann