[Lnc-business] A donor's list of Candidate Contribution Factors

David Demarest dpdemarest at centurylink.net
Thu Jul 20 20:48:13 EDT 2017

Thanks Caryn Ann. Michael contacted me along with several other LNC members. It sounds like he was instrumental in the Mark Miller campaign. His list of candidate qualifications is impressive and would work well both for individual and institutional candidate donors and supporters. Each of us would likely have additional specific issue interests but Michael’s list is quite stringent in a general way that represents Libertarianism admirably.

Thoughts?

~David

2018 Omaha Roads to Liberty Un-Convention

Freedom, Nothing More, Nothing Less

~David Pratt Demarest

LNC Region 6 Representative (IA, IL, MN, MO, ND, NE, WI)

LSLA Vice-Chair

LPNE State Central Committee, Secretary

Cell:      402-981-6469