[Lnc-business] 2020 Convention comment Re: Jul Membership Report

Brett Bittner brett.bittner at lp.org
Fri Aug 11 12:17:31 EDT 2017

Wes,

That's a great idea. We are frequently insulated from the opinions of those
we serve and represent, except when motivated by one side of a discussion.
This may give us some insight into how our members wish we conduct
business.

Brett C. Bittner

Region 3 Representative
Libertarian National Committee

brett.bittner at lp.org

**This message sent from my phone. Please excuse any typos.