[Lnc-business] A bylaws proposal from a member

Tim Hagan timhagan-tyr at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 21:59:58 EDT 2017

 Dues are already decoupled from the right to participate.
>From the Bylaws Article 10: Delegates shall be required to be members of either the Party or an affiliate party.

Article 4: Members of the Party shall be those persons who have certified in writing that they oppose the initiation of force to achieve political or social goals.
Membership in some affiliate parties is obtained solely from being a registered Libertarian.

Tim Hagan