[Lnc-business] LPIN Resolution

Brett Bittner brett.bittner at lp.org
Sun Nov 12 20:04:57 EST 2017

To be crystal clear, I shared the resolution passed by a state central
committee in my region without comment.

I do not wish to be a proxy between Mr. Vohra and the LPIN.

Brett C. Bittner

Region 3 Representative
Libertarian National Committee

brett.bittner at lp.org
317.772.4270

**This message sent from my phone. Please excuse any typos.