[Lnc-business] roll call for this email list

Sean O’Toole sean.otoole at lp.org
Thu Nov 30 09:42:07 EST 2017

Here

--
Sean O’Toole

On November 30, 2017 at 1:04:33 AM, Alicia Mattson (alicia.mattson at lp.org) wrote:

We have recently made a major change in how this email list works, with everyone given mailboxes instead of forwarders, and changing the list so that we must now send from those mailboxes rather than from our personal email addresses.

It is not a given that everyone has successfully made the transition, so I'm asking for all LNC members/alternates to reply to this message to verify who has or hasn't figured out the new configuration.  If someone isn't receiving, they may just think the list has no traffic, and might not know to contact someone about a problem.  If they haven't tried to send yet, they may not know yet if there's a problem.  Some may need technical assistance figuring out what they need to do.

Who is here and functioning with the new setup?

Caryn Ann:  You seem to be attempting to email this list by sending to the email address "lnc-business-bounces at hq.lp.org".  That does not result in a post to this list.  That's an address that's used by an email service provider to notify the list that a message is undeliverable.  You need to be using the email address "lnc-business at hq.lp.org" instead.

-Alicia