[Lnc-business] Denver Reservations.

Robert S. Kraus robert.kraus at lp.org
Tue Dec 19 10:41:53 EST 2017

The hotels we looked at for possible convention sites were not available
(they were all booked or out of our price range). I did not check on
other downtown properties although the prices look to run about $179 or
above for that weekend (Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, Hyatt Place).

Do note there is a light rail available for anyone wanting to go
downtown from the airport area.