[Lnc-business] 2017 revenues compared to last 10 years

Lauren Daugherty lauren.daugherty at lp.org
Thu Jan 4 18:02:05 EST 2018

Thank you, Elizabeth. I think what you are referring to is that in
December 2016 the LNC decided to make a big push for 2017 and authorized
a three-month trial on expanded fundraising efforts. This included
changing my role and hiring two other consultants in January 2017. That
three-month trial was productive and thus the LNC extended their support
for increased fundraising efforts.

Many thanks to all those who gave in 2017.

---
Lauren Daugherty
Head of Development
Libertarian National Committee