[Lnc-business] Fwd: please review LP Committees page for corrections / Notice of IT Committee meeting

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 17:32:50 EST 2018

	The new LP email system is apparently still censoring messages for having "too many" recipients. The message I just sent below (on which I individually copied the LNC members whose info is missing from the Committees page, to make sure they saw it) was auto-rejected:

On Jan 9, 2018, at 2:04 PM, lnc-business-owner at hq.lp.org wrote:

> Your mail to 'Lnc-business' with the subject
>
>    Re: [Lnc-business] please review LP Committees page for
> corrections

> The reason it is being held:
>
>    Too many recipients to the message
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:
>
>    http://hq.lp.org/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/lnc-business/6681579a395b710e0d9988b522ce0375a0721a27

	Now that I'm on the IT Committee, I will ask to put this issue on the agenda for our just-scheduled upcoming teleconference meeting. Which, by the way, is happening this Wednesday (tomorrow evening) at 9:00 p.m. EST (6:00 p.m. Pacific time). I haven't seen the call-in number and code, but will post them here when I receive them unless Committee chair Sean O'Toole beats me to it.

Love & Liberty,

                                    ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                          Member, LP IT Committee
                         RealReform at earthlink.net
                                (415) 625-FREE

Begin forwarded message: