[Lnc-business] Hubbub email chain length for 134-member LNC

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Mon Jan 15 00:36:31 EST 2018

Montana and Wyoming would have a voice if each state had a
representative.  It would give *more* voice to small states than they
have now, as their vote would be equal to large states.  Currently, with
the delegates set-up large states have much more voting power at
national convention, as some have only a few delegates.  An LNC with
each state having a rep, would bring more balanced decision making.

(Note:  What I'm describing isn't the same as what they bylaws proposed,
but I think is a better set-up then what is in place now.)

Also, why would you say, "So it would go to the
not-transparent-controlled-by-large-states EC.  Just like I said it
would."?  You don't like it when someone makes a interpretations about
your intentions, so try not to do it to others.

~ Elizabeth Van Horn