[Lnc-business] Motion to Censure

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Fri Jan 19 23:41:23 EST 2018

I’m not going to argue for or against a censure as I have no idea what my
region would want.  They too could have asked for that and did not.

But I maintain my objection to the Hewitt motion as being opposed to our
Bylaws and blatantly saying something the delegates rejected last
convention.

I await the ruling of the Chair on that point.

     -------