[Lnc-business] Motion to suspend for cause

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Sat Jan 20 22:13:17 EST 2018

Alicia, I need to read over it a few more times, but if the e-meeting is
not called, I will either be joining you on this proposed motion or
proposing a modified wording.  I hope the other co-sponsors will join.
Region 1 wants suspension to be heard.  They. with me, at least in a
majority, think that censure might actually be worse than nothing.  Their
primary choice is suspension.