[Lnc-business] Note about our electronic meeting

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Feb 5 12:36:49 EST 2018

Oh I know.  This is an informal question in order to learn.

Without being binding - and even if raised then no result would be changed
- does anyone have any thoughts?  If I’m mistaken can someone explain to me?

This is simply an effort to further master RONR not to start a controversy
or rehash a settled vote.