[Lnc-business] Question on 2018 Delegate Allocations and Region Formation Pamphlet

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Mon Feb 12 04:11:18 EST 2018

On page 4 of that delegate allocation document, please note the following
paragraph (underline added for emphasis):

"Some regions opt to use regional formation agreements to document mutually
agreed upon rules for their region before any future disputes arise. A
recommended basic regional agreement is included at the end of this
document, *though you are not required to use this particular one or any
one at all.*"

I don't watermark it with "DRAFT" because some regions just want to print
the page as is and use it.  If they want to use some, but not all, it's
easy to copy/paste the language they want into another document.

Spanning pages 3-4 of the document, it explains that there is a time period
in which regions may be formed or dissolved.  Thus the language about "if
the National Bylaws so permit".

-Alicia

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 12:14 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos <carynannharlos at gmail.com