[Lnc-business] Motion with previous notice

Tim Hagan tim.hagan at lp.org
Thu Mar 1 22:23:58 EST 2018

I cannot support this motion as written.
"it's" is the contraction of "it is" or "it has".
"its" is the possessive form of the neuter pronoun.
Then there's the matter of the motion not using the Oxford comma.

Does the third part of the motion, the implementation phase, involve
budget concerns or staff time?

I'm concerned about including the open-ended phrase "and more" in what
the committee can do.

---
Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee