[Lnc-business] Emailing: MEMBERSHIP-FEB-18.pdf

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Fri Mar 2 17:25:55 EST 2018

It appears there was a copy/paste issue in the BSM numbers some time
between the November 2017 report and the January 2018 report.  (I'm not
seeing a December 2018 report in my collection, so maybe I missed it or
maybe it was skipped on purpose because sending it out would have caused
confusion between that report and the final numbers for delegate allocation
to come out a couple of weeks later.)

Anyway, in the November 2017 report it shows BSM numbers as:
09/2017 - 14504
10/2017 - 14426
11/2017 - 14423

By the time of the January 2018 report, those same numbers show up one
column off from where they were previously listed:
09/2017 - 14700
10/2017 - 14504
11/2017 - 14426
(the 14423 figure disappeared in this report)
12/2017 - 14668
01/2018 - 14646

The Sept 2017 number now shows as Oct 2017.  the Oct 2017 number now shows
as Nov 2017.

I haven't looked to see if a similar column shift happened anywhere besides
the BSM figures.

-Alicia