[Lnc-business] A gift for the next LNC

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Wed Mar 7 21:42:33 EST 2018

Ok, that has me laughing.

The thing is that Adobe has all these bells and whistles that are great
tools, but that's only if people are able to stay connected, hear, and
function.  If people are not even able to get-in, stay-in, and
participate, all the fancy tools don't matter.  Great in theory, not so
great in practice.

---
Elizabeth Van Horn
LNC Region 3 (IN, MI, OH, KY)
Secretary Libertarian Party of Madison Co, Indiana
Chair-LP Social Media Process Review Committee
Vice-Chair Libertarian Pragmatist Caucus
http://www.lpcaucus.org/