[Lnc-business] LNC members request for Mr. Vohra to resign

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Sat Mar 31 16:31:40 EDT 2018

Presuming that Mr. Vohra does not deny having posted the material in
question...

Of course I would urge Mr. Vohra to resign, but he is not going to do
that.  He's enjoying watching us complain about him.  The only thing that
serves any purpose at this point is finding out whether those who
previously voted against his suspension are willing to vote differently
now.  If so, consider me a willing co-sponsor for a reasonably worded
motion.

-Alicia