[Lnc-business] FW: Please Vote NO on suspension of the Vice-Chairman

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Apr 2 17:06:10 EDT 2018

And the vast majority of Region 1, including the state that was an adamant
no last time are now an adamant yes.

Rather than a million threads, if we could copy and paste any emails here
rather than in separate threads, it would be appreciated it.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 2:42 PM, <david.demarest at lp.org> wrote:

>    Forwarding to [1]lnc-business at hq.lp.org business list.
>

>    ~David Pratt Demarest
>
>    Region 6 Representative

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*
[...]

      [26]703-343-0047

     References
        1. mailto:[27]lnc-business at hq.lp.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
   Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington)
   - [28]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
   Communications Director, [29]Libertarian Party of Colorado