[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-05: Suspension of Arvin Vohra

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Thu Apr 5 11:40:11 EDT 2018

How about political party leaders who argued on social media to vote for
candidates who advocated using force and theft to make sure there was a
cake at every wedding?

Asking for a friend.

-------------- next part --------------

                                [1][5]RealReform at earthlink.net

                                      (415) 625-FREE

     <[1][2][6]starchild at lp.org>

      wrote:

> [...]

      acceptable.
      >   If
      >          he hadn't retracted it, I would have joined in asking him
      >      resign,
      >          and if he didn't, possibly supported an
   APPROPRIATELY-WORDED
      >   motion
      >          for suspension.
      >                  I know why the non-aggression pledge exists, and
   am
      >      strong
      >          supporter of it. In fact I think it should probably be
      >   strengthened
      >          (require members to meet a stronger litmus test, such as
      scoring
      >          some minimum on the Nolan Chart, in order to hold
   leadership
      >          positions in the party).
      >          Love & Liberty,
      >                                            ((( starchild )))
      >          At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee

     earthlink.net

> [...]

      initiation of
      >           force.
      >              Since the post at that time had apparently not been
   made
      >        public,
      >           and
      >              was not made in an LP forum, it was my hope that we
      would
      >   not
      >           risk
      >              damaging the party's reputation by officially taking
   it
      up
      >        here
      >           and
      >              thereby making it public and an official party
   matter,
      but
      >        rather
      >           call
      >              for your resignation as individuals.
      >              While I don't disagree with you as far as the moral
   �
      as
> [...]
      >              I vote no on the motion.
      >              Love & Liberty,
      >                                                 ((( starchild )))
      >              At-Large Representative, Libertarian National
   Committee

      [1][2][5][6]RealReform at earthlink.
      >     net
      >                                                 (415) 625-FREE
      >                                                    @StarchildSF
      >              On Apr 3, 2018, at 7:33 AM, Arvin Vohra wrote:
      >                Since some were unable to see my video response to
      this,
      >            here is
      >                something else I posted on mewe on this issue:
      >                As you may have heard, some on the LNC are once
   again
      >            working to
      >                suspend me from the LNC, based on an inappropriate
      joke I
      >            made on
      >                [1][3][6][7][11]mewe.com. The joke was in poor
   taste, and

     Vohra at gmail.com
        [4][36][39][40]http://lpedia.org/Libertarian_Membership_Pledge#
> [...]
        >  45. [161][155]http://mewe.com/
        >  46. [162]mailto:[156]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        >  47. [163][157]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        >  48. [164]mailto:[158]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        >  49. [165]mailto:[159]RealReform at earthlink.net
        >  50. [166][160]http://mewe.com/
        >  51. [167]mailto:[161]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        >  52. [168][162]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        >  53. [169]mailto:[163]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        >  54. [170]mailto:[164]starchild at lp.org
        >  55. [171]mailto:[165]RealReform at earthlink.net
        >  56. [172][166]http://mewe.com/
        >  57. [173]mailto:[167]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        >  58. [174][168]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        >  59. [175]mailto:[169]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        >  60. [176][170]http://mewe.com/
        >  61. [177]mailto:[171]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        >  62. [178][172]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        >  63. [179]mailto:[173]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        >  64. [180]mailto:[174]RealReform at earthlink.net
        >  65. [181][175]http://mewe.com/
        >  66. [182]mailto:[176]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        >  67. [183][177]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        >  68. [184]mailto:[178]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        >  69. [185]mailto:[179]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        >  70. [186][180]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
        >  71. [187]mailto:[181]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        >  72. [188][182]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
        >  73. [189]mailto:[183]RealReform at earthlink.net
        >  74. [190]mailto:[184]Harlos at LP.org
        >  75. [191]mailto:[185]Harlos at LP.org
        >  76. [192][186]http://lpedia.org/Liberta
     rian_Membership_Pledge#cite_note-2
        >  77. [193]mailto:[187]starchild at lp.org
        >  78. [194]mailto:[188]RealReform at earthlink.net
        >  79. [195]mailto:[189]starchild at lp.org
        >  80. [196]mailto:[190]RealReform at earthlink.net
        >  81. [197][191]http://mewe.com/
        >  82. [198]mailto:[192]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        >  83. [199][193]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        >  84. [200]mailto:[194]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        >  85. [201][195]http://mewe.com/
        >  86. [202]mailto:[196]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        >  87. [203][197]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        >  88. [204]mailto:[198]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        >  89. [205]mailto:[199]RealReform at earthlink.net
        >  90. [206][200]http://mewe.com/
        >  91. [207]mailto:[201]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        >  92. [208][202]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        >  93. [209]mailto:[203]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        >  94. [210]mailto:[204]starchild at lp.org
        >  95. [211]mailto:[205]RealReform at earthlink.net
        >  96. [206]http://mewe.com/
        >  97. mailto:[207]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        >  98. [208]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        >  99. mailto:[209]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        > 100. [210]http://mewe.com/
        > 101. mailto:[211]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        > 102. [212]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        > 103. mailto:[213]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        > 104. mailto:[214]RealReform at earthlink.net
        > 105. [215]http://mewe.com/
        > 106. mailto:[216]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        > 107. [217]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        > 108. mailto:[218]VoteVohra at gmail.com
        > 109. mailto:[219]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        > 110. [220]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
        > 111. mailto:[221]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        > 112. [222]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
        > 113. mailto:[223]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
     References
        1. mailto:[225]RealReform at earthlink.net
        2. mailto:[226]starchild at lp.org
        3. mailto:[227]RealReform at earthlink.net
        4. mailto:[228]starchild at lp.org
        5. mailto:[229]RealReform at earthlink.net
        6. mailto:[230]starchild at lp.org
        7. mailto:[231]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
        8. [232]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
        9. mailto:[233]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       10. [234]http://mewe.com/
       11. mailto:[8][11][12][235]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       12. tel:317-850-0726
       13. [236]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       14. mailto:[10][13][14][237]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       15. mailto:[11][14][15][238]RealReform at earthlink.net
       16. [239]http://mewe.com/
       17. mailto:[13][16][17][240]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       18. [241]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       19. mailto:[15][18][19][242]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       20. mailto:[243]Harlos at LP.org
       21. mailto:[19][20][244]starchild at lp.org
       22. mailto:[20][21][245]RealReform at earthlink.net
       23. [246]http://mewe.com/
       24. mailto:[22][23][247]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       25. [248]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       26. mailto:[24][25][249]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       27. [250]http://mewe.com/
       28. mailto:[26][27][251]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       29. [252]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       30. mailto:[28][29][253]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       31. mailto:[29][30][254]RealReform at earthlink.net
       32. [255]http://mewe.com/
       33. mailto:[31][32][256]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       34. [257]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       35. mailto:[33][34][258]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       36. mailto:[34]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       37. [259]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       38. mailto:[260]Harlos at LP.org
       39. [261]http://lpedia.org/Libertarian_Membership_Pledge
       40. mailto:[37][262]starchild at lp.org
       41. mailto:[38][263]RealReform at earthlink.net
       42. mailto:[39][264]starchild at lp.org
       43. mailto:[40][265]RealReform at earthlink.net
       44. [266]http://mewe.com/
       45. mailto:[42][267]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       46. [268]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       47. mailto:[44][269]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       48. [270]http://mewe.com/
       49. mailto:[46][271]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       50. [272]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       51. mailto:[48][273]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       52. mailto:[49][274]RealReform at earthlink.net
       53. [275]http://mewe.com/
       54. mailto:[51][276]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       55. [277]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       56. mailto:[53][278]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       57. mailto:[54][279]starchild at lp.org
       58. mailto:[55][280]RealReform at earthlink.net
       59. [281]http://mewe.com/
       60. mailto:[57][282]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       61. [283]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       62. mailto:[59][284]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       63. [285]http://mewe.com/
       64. mailto:[61][286]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       65. [287]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       66. mailto:[63][288]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       67. mailto:[64][289]RealReform at earthlink.net
       68. [290]http://mewe.com/
       69. mailto:[66][291]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       70. [292]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       71. mailto:[68][293]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       72. mailto:[69]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       73. [294]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       74. mailto:[71]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       75. [295]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       76. mailto:[73][296]RealReform at earthlink.net
       77. mailto:[74]Harlos at LP.org
       78. mailto:[75]Harlos at LP.org
       79. [297]http://lpedia.org/Libertarian_
       80. mailto:[77][298]starchild at lp.org
       81. mailto:[78][299]RealReform at earthlink.net
       82. mailto:[79][300]starchild at lp.org
       83. mailto:[80][301]RealReform at earthlink.net
       84. [302]http://mewe.com/
       85. mailto:[82][303]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       86. [304]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       87. mailto:[84][305]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       88. [306]http://mewe.com/
       89. mailto:[86][307]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       90. [308]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       91. mailto:[88][309]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       92. mailto:[89][310]RealReform at earthlink.net
       93. [311]http://mewe.com/
       94. mailto:[91][312]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
       95. [313]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
       96. mailto:[93][314]VoteVohra at gmail.com
       97. mailto:[94][315]starchild at lp.org
       98. mailto:[95][316]RealReform at earthlink.net
       99. [317]http://mewe.com/
      100. mailto:[97][318]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      101. [319]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      102. mailto:[99][320]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      103. [321]http://mewe.com/
      104. mailto:[101][322]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      105. [323]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      106. mailto:[103][324]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      107. mailto:[104][325]RealReform at earthlink.net
      108. [326]http://mewe.com/
      109. mailto:[106][327]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      110. [328]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      111. mailto:[108][329]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      112. mailto:[109]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      113. [330]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
      114. mailto:[111]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      115. [331]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
      116. mailto:[332]Harlos at LP.org
      117. mailto:[333]starchild at lp.org
      118. mailto:[334]RealReform at earthlink.net
      119. mailto:[335]starchild at lp.org
      120. mailto:[336]RealReform at earthlink.net
      121. mailto:[337]starchild at lp.org
      122. mailto:[338]RealReform at earthlink.net
      123. [339]http://mewe.com/
      124. mailto:[340]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      125. [341]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      126. mailto:[342]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      127. [343]http://mewe.com/
      128. mailto:[344]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      129. [345]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      130. mailto:[346]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      131. mailto:[347]RealReform at earthlink.net
      132. [348]http://mewe.com/
      133. mailto:[349]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      134. [350]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      135. mailto:[351]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      136. mailto:[352]starchild at lp.org
      137. mailto:[353]RealReform at earthlink.net
      138. [354]http://mewe.com/
      139. mailto:[355]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      140. [356]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      141. mailto:[357]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      142. [358]http://mewe.com/
      143. mailto:[359]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      144. [360]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      145. mailto:[361]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      146. mailto:[362]RealReform at earthlink.net
      147. [363]http://mewe.com/
      148. mailto:[364]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      149. [365]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      150. mailto:[366]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      151. [367]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
      152. [368]http://lpedia.org/Libertarian_
     Membership_Pledge#cite_note-2
      153. mailto:[369]starchild at lp.org
      154. mailto:[370]RealReform at earthlink.net
      155. mailto:[371]starchild at lp.org
      156. mailto:[372]RealReform at earthlink.net
      157. [373]http://mewe.com/
      158. mailto:[374]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      159. [375]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      160. mailto:[376]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      161. [377]http://mewe.com/
      162. mailto:[378]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      163. [379]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      164. mailto:[380]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      165. mailto:[381]RealReform at earthlink.net
      166. [382]http://mewe.com/
      167. mailto:[383]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      168. [384]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      169. mailto:[385]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      170. mailto:[386]starchild at lp.org
      171. mailto:[387]RealReform at earthlink.net
      172. [388]http://mewe.com/
      173. mailto:[389]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      174. [390]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      175. mailto:[391]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      176. [392]http://mewe.com/
      177. mailto:[393]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      178. [394]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      179. mailto:[395]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      180. mailto:[396]RealReform at earthlink.net
      181. [397]http://mewe.com/
      182. mailto:[398]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      183. [399]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      184. mailto:[400]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      185. mailto:[401]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      186. [402]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
      187. mailto:[403]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      188. [404]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
      189. mailto:[405]RealReform at earthlink.net
      190. mailto:[406]Harlos at LP.org
      191. mailto:[407]Harlos at LP.org
      192. [408]http://lpedia.org/Libertarian_
     Membership_Pledge#cite_note-2
      193. mailto:[409]starchild at lp.org
      194. mailto:[410]RealReform at earthlink.net
      195. mailto:[411]starchild at lp.org
      196. mailto:[412]RealReform at earthlink.net
      197. [413]http://mewe.com/
      198. mailto:[414]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      199. [415]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      200. mailto:[416]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      201. [417]http://mewe.com/
      202. mailto:[418]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      203. [419]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      204. mailto:[420]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      205. mailto:[421]RealReform at earthlink.net
      206. [422]http://mewe.com/
      207. mailto:[423]jeffrey.hewitt at lp.org
      208. [424]http://www.VoteVohra.com/
      209. mailto:[425]VoteVohra at gmail.com
      210. mailto:[426]starchild at lp.org
      211. mailto:[427]RealReform at earthlink.net

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
   Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington)
   - [428]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
   Communications Director, [429]Libertarian Party of Colorado
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
   We defend your rights
   And oppose the use of force
   Taxation is theft

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
   Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington)
   - [430]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
   Communications Director, [431]Libertarian Party of Colorado