[Lnc-business] proposed changes to membership program

Sam Goldstein sam.goldstein at lp.org
Wed Apr 11 14:11:10 EDT 2018

Lauren,

With a LNC meeting almost upon us I would suggest that you work off-line
with a couple members to craft a motion to present at Denver for
approval.  I don't think this is urgent enough for an email ballot and
can be easily handled in a half hour at the meeting.

Thanks for all the hard work in this proposal and everything else you do
for the party.

Sincerely,

---
Sam Goldstein