[Lnc-business] Ebke Request

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Thu Apr 12 22:44:32 EDT 2018

Copying to the LNC business list.

---
Elizabeth Van Horn

On 2018-04-12 22:34, Jared Hall wrote:

> [...]
>
> I understand that time was set aside for the LNC meeting in Denver, but what process do we have that would help us expedite the 5K to Senator Ebke's campaign?  Some of the more experienced LNC members, please fill me in as to what are our options?
>
> ---
> Elizabeth Van Horn
>
> On 2018-04-12 11:08, Dustin Nanna wrote:
> Thanks for calling and explaining that to me as well. She certainly deserves it regardless.
>
> On said call, we discussed the possibility of national sending a letter/email to try and active the 300some libertarians in LD 32. I'm going to try and craft this into a proposal with hard numbers etc. I wont be at the Denver meeting but I can hand it off to someone who would like to present it.
>
> Dustin Nanna
> LNC Region 3 Alternate
>
> Vice Chair/Deputy Communications Director
> Libertarian Party of Ohio
>
> (740) 816-9805
>
> On Apr 12, 2018 10:55 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos <caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org> wrote:
>
> Thank you for that strategic insight.
>
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 7:44 AM, Cutthroat <jeremy at cutthroatprint.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm still being cc:ed on these emails, and as Sen. Ebke's head campaign volunteer (yes, Im unpaid and working full time on this campaign - we only have two paid staffers, a part time $500 p/m field coordinator and runner assistant for me, and a part-time consultant who is very very good and relatively inexpensive) I am involved all the moving parts from field to strategy to finances.
>
> I so appreciate all of the support I'm seeing in these from the national LP.  Its just overwhelming to read, and brings my heart great jot. I've never worked on a state senate race with this much out of state helpful support.
>
> If I can make a suggestion or plea to you on this discussion:   If you're going to be kind enough to make such a generous contribution over $5k, It would be very positive from a financial reporting perspective to receive $5k soon.  Anything over a $5k donation now will potentially be used against senator ebke in the general election as a "bought and paid for by the LP" message from the Governor's consultant (I know how she works from her previous strategies).  Earmarking any additional donation from the LP in late Oct or Nov would be wonderful.   This is best case scenario for us, as we believe $5k is not enough for the Republican candidates to make a big fuss about, but an amount that means a great deal to us.  I can promise you that we will take great monetary fiscal care of any donation that is made.  Anyone on this email is welcome to call me at 402-610-2159 with any specific questions regarding budgeting, getting a campaign update, or understanding our needs for this donation
and exactly how we will very wisely invest it to receive a return.

--

Sincerely,

Jared Hall
(402)-580-0941
Director of Communications
The Feldman Foundation

Like us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/thefeldmanfoundation [1]
Or
Follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/thefeldmanfdn [2]

--

Sincerely,

Jared Hall
(402)-580-0941
Director of Communications
The Feldman Foundation

Like us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/thefeldmanfoundation [1]
Or
Follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/thefeldmanfdn [2]

IN LIBERTY,

CARYN ANN HARLOS

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) -
Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org

Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado [3]

Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:

_We defend your rights_

_And oppose the use of force_

_Taxation is theft_

--

[...]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.facebook.com/thefeldmanfoundation
[2] http://www.twitter.com/thefeldmanfdn
[3] http://www.lpcolorado.org/
-------------- next part --------------

   On 2018-04-11 13:51, Jared Hall wrote:

     Dear Liberty friends,

[...]

   Like us on Facebook at: [38]www.facebook.com/thefeldmanfoundation
   Or
   Follow us on Twitter at: [39]www.twitter.com/thefeldmanfdn

     --

   Sincerely,
   Jared Hall
   (402)-580-0941
   Director of Communications
   The Feldman Foundation
   Like us on Facebook at: [40]www.facebook.com/thefeldmanfoundation
   Or
   Follow us on Twitter at: [41]www.twitter.com/thefeldmanfdn

     --

   Sincerely,
   Jared Hall
   (402)-580-0941
   Director of Communications
   The Feldman Foundation
   Like us on Facebook at: [42]www.facebook.com/thefeldmanfoundation
   Or
   Follow us on Twitter at: [43]www.twitter.com/thefeldmanfdn

   In Liberty,

   Caryn Ann Harlos

   Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
   Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington)
   - [44]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org

   Communications Director, [45]Libertarian Party of Colorado

   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:

   We defend your rights

   And oppose the use of force

   Taxation is theft

   --

   Sincerely,
   Jared Hall
   (402)-580-0941
   Director of Communications
   The Feldman Foundation
   Like us on Facebook at: [46]www.facebook.com/thefeldmanfoundation
   Or
   Follow us on Twitter at: [47]www.twitter.com/thefeldmanfdn

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
   Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington)
   - [48]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
   Communications Director, [49]Libertarian Party of Colorado
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
   We defend your rights
   And oppose the use of force
   Taxation is theft

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
   Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington)
   - [50]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
   Communications Director, [51]Libertarian Party of Colorado
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
   We defend your rights
   And oppose the use of force
   Taxation is theft