[Lnc-business] Secretary's report

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Mon Apr 16 02:30:30 EDT 2018

Thanks to Chuck Moulton for noticing that I mistakenly reversed the
(former) job titles of Larry Sharpe and Patrick McKnight in the Secretary's
report.

At least I know somebody actually reads what I write!  :-)

I've now fixed it in my source file so it will be correct when I attach it
to our meeting minutes.

-Alicia