[Lnc-business] Connecticut Legislators

Justin O'Donnell justin.odonnell at lp.org
Mon Apr 16 23:24:02 EDT 2018

LNC Members,

I just spoke with the LPCT Chair, Dan Reale, and he informed me that he has been speaking to a group of State Reps in Connecticut about switching parties.
He tells me at least 2 of the Reps are ready to make the switch, however just have concerns about reelection. Both are Freshman Republicans, who won their districts in 2016 by 20 point margins against incumbent Democrats.

Mr Reale believes that if the LNC could help with funds for their reelection, then he could ease their minds about the switch, and I have offered to get both of those reps in touch With Representatives Dyer and Phinney from NH to answer any questions they may have and would like to ensure that members of National Leadership would be willing to speak with them as well, before we discuss allocating funds for them.

Yours in Liberty,
Justin O’Donnell
LNC Region 8 Representative

Sent from Mail for Windows 10