[Lnc-business] Chair's Proposed Agenda - April 21-22, 2018

Robert S. Kraus robert.kraus at lp.org
Tue Apr 17 10:55:00 EDT 2018

FYI last know totals (02/18) attached for registered voters by state
plus counts for LP where applicable. I can report these a number of
different ways which can be discussed at the meeting (attached is one
example). The last column is probably the most helpful for this type of
information - active membership vs registered libertarians.

Robert S. Kraus - Operations Director
Operations at LP.org
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke Street